4xGuardian was made from the ground up with one very specific goal in mind, providing an incredibly sophisticated tool that would be very easy to use in addition of great new features.
This tool was created with the objective to protect you against the unscrupulous brokers as well as technical issues which could generate unpredictable consequences and great losses.
4xGuardian detects and alerts you of the following suspicious activity:
- Price slippages
- Delays in execution times
- Average request time
- Margin changes
- Unusual spread when trading
- Server disconnections
4xGuardian generates daily reports with all the problems detected for both the standard and PLUS features.
These reports are your only tool when confronting your Broker about any suspicious activity on your account.
4xGuardian Reports are best viewed in Firefox & Chrome
You can also add more important features to 4xGuardian with the PLUS services subscription
PLUS services will enable 4xGuradian to send you email notifications:
- If Metatrader 4 logs become too large or increase their size to fast, your computer could be at risk by a run away expert advisor, this could fill up your hard drive in no time and crash your computer.
- If a conflict with Metatrader 4 is detected (more than one instance of the same MT4 running at the same time). This could cause Metatrader to make unwanted trades by your expert advisor.
- If your broker changes the leverage on your account. Is essential that you be notified right away. Leverage changes could cause a margin call to be triggered and all your trades could be closed with out your consent or knowledge.
More subscription features:
- With the plus subscription you also get chart monitoring service, where all the prices for every bar on your charts are recorded and used to detect any changes. This is a common sign of stop loss hunting by the Forex brokers. You should watch this video “virtual dealer plug-in action” to see how the broker changes the price information on the chart.
- 4xGuardian will also compare the prices in your chart with a reliable third party source to detect any price manipulation by the broker.
- Monitoring any miss reporting of the spread by Metatrader 4, this is a very important factor when using an expert advisor that relies on the spread to make trading decisions such as FAPTURBO, MILLIONDOLLAR PIP and WALLSTREET.
4xGuardian will auto update as new detection features are added to detect suspicious broker activity.