- Download the Installer.
- Copy the Installer to your MetaTrader4 expert’s folder.
- Run the Installer and activate your software.
- Restart MetaTrader4.
1) After your purchase is completed, you will receive an email containing your download link. After the download finishes, open the folder where the file resides, right click and copy the file.
2) Navigate to: Computer>Local Disk (c:)> Programs Files> Your-Metatrader4 folder> Experts> and Paste the file you copied in step 1.
3) Restart your MetaTrader4, open a new chart, open the Navigator Window
(Press Control + n) and double click the Installer_4xGhost from the list of Expert Advisors.
A window will pop up where you need to set a few options. On the common Tab make sure you check the Allow DLL imports and make sure Confirm DLL function calls is NOT checked.
On the Inputs Tab enter the PayPal Transaction ID, you will find your Transaction ID at the top of your PayPal receipt.
Example of PayPal email receipt.
If you have not received your PayPal ID within 8 hours or have any problems activating 4xSentinel, please send us a Support Ticket
4)After entering your settings press OK and the installer will run, when the installer finishes close the chart and restart your MetaTrader4 and 4xGhost will be ready to use.
At this point 4xGhost should be successfully installed. If you wish to install 4xGhost in multiple MetaTraders, repeat the installation process for each MetaTrader.
- Common tab
- Inputs tab
After you finish the installation of 4xGhost, you need to restart MetaTrader before you run it for the first time. You must place 4xGhost only in 1 chart.
Make sure “Allow DLL Imports” and “Allow imports of external experts” are checked and “Allow live trading” unchecked.
The default value is 0, and it will put your indicator on the top left of the screen, by changing it to 1, the position will be at the top right, changing to 2 it will place it on the bottom left and changing to 3 it will place it on the bottom right.
4xGhost will display:
- The Ghost status. If it’s OK or if more than instance is running.
- The task Manager PID, you can use this information to find the Terminal.exe on Task Manager.
- Last time 4xGhost checked the system.
When 4xGhost detects a conflict, it warns you with one or more pup-ups. By clicking “Yes” on just one of them and waiting a few seconds 4xGhost will close all instances of the same MetaTrader and restart only one. Clicking “NO” is not advisable because your MT4 will still be in conflict causing unpredictable behavior and also increasing memory usage on your machine.